FAQs – Boar Bristle Professional Hair Brushes
How do I decide which dimension round or oval barrel is best for me
The dimensions of the barrel on our round and oval brushes offers you with options for tension and magnificence. Barrel measurement is measured from tip to tip of the core, not the bristle. If you’ve tried a spherical brush before and found your hair gets tangled in the brush, it’s possible you’ll not have the correct size, and/or you could must section your hair into smaller sections before loading the brush. Usually, for optimum tension and straightening performance, the shorter your hair, the smaller the barrel..and the longer your hair, the bigger the barrel. If your hair is layered, go together with the size that best matches the vast majority of your strand lengths, or get multiple brush for your greatest styling options.
Here are some basic guidelines:
• Hair that is brief or layers at chin size Consider xtra small and small dimension, 1 to 2″ barrel.
• Hair that’s chin length to simply under shoulder Consider a medium dimension, 2″ to 2.5″ barrel.
• Nearly all of your strands are longer than shoulder length Consider a large, 2.5″ to 3″ barrel.
A smaller barrel can provide styling options even on longer hair. So if you like slightly flip, beachy waves or corkscrew curls, consider getting a smaller barrel too and use it to type your hair after smoothing near dry along with your bigger barrel brush.
Why Boar Bristles
Boar Bristles come in 3 different cuts, the most useful reduce for hairbrushes is the primary Reduce, as a result of it is the healthiest one. First Reduce Boar Bristle is kind of costly and it is what makes our brushes a little bit bit pricier, but the advantages of getting it make a world of difference in ending styling.
We solely use First Reduce in all our brushes as a result of it truly closes the cuticle of the hair, and also you get a polished look: clean to the touch and a healthy shine. The Boar Bristle is porous under a microscope due to this fact it acts as a vehicle for the pure oils of your hair to be distributed all through your hair strands. That is why in the previous days, they beneficial brushing your hair several times each day with a pure brush.
Pure nylon bristles will pull your hair in a approach as to trigger breakage, particularly if you happen to begin blow-drying with the hair actually wet or in case you have processed hair.
Why an Hourglass shape
1. Better management. The rigorously designed floor angle of the Monroe hourglass brush allows a fair distribution of the hair in the bristle area of the brush offering higher management, together with even tension across the barrel from root to tips.
2. Mirrors the shape of the scalp. You get a greater grip of the hair strands and extra environment friendly contact with the roots of the hair that no other brush can accomplish, not even a concave brush!
4. No have to wind it. It’s important to wind other round brushes because the hair falls off the bristle space; you do it to maintain the hair from slipping of. The design and supplies of our Monroe hourglass permit you to simply pull from root all of the approach to the ends with out re-loading, so you don’t should overwork your wrist and your elbow-shoulder extension.
5. Creates additional volume. The only approach to create volume is best curly extensions by lifting the roots of the hair with even tension; there is no such thing as a other way or technique that can achieve this purpose. Because the Monroe brush hourglass form barrel gives you so rather more control over the hair, it permits you to create quantity with minimal effort.
6. Shortens blow-drying time by up to 40%. For the reason that Monroe brush does a lot of the best curly extensions work, and you don’t have to smooth every section a number of times, you might actually reduce the blow-drying time significantly; not to say the hassle you place into the blow-dry. This may make you even more productive and more efficient…better use of your time!
7. Helps to stop carpal tunnel syndrome. The brush does a lot of the work, your effort is minimal and because you don’t wind the brush in any respect, you don’t cause injury to your wrist.
8. Excellent straightening of the hair strands for an impeccable smoothing!
Why PolyDynamic High Heat Retention Cores™
We are consistently growing new applied sciences and designs to hurry blow-dry time, improve ergonomics and supply high-efficiency styling options for all kinds of hair. Our Monroe brushes manufactured in USA have our exclusive PolyDynamic Excessive Heat Retention Core that speeds drying time, retains heat at a high temperature with out burning hair, could be very durable and helps a balanced mild weight design to scale back arm and hand fatigue.