Anyone Know the way To repair This
When folks wear weaves and their tracks are showing (it means you possibly can see where the hair is sewn onto a cainrow on the scalp).
2. When people put on weave and don’t clear their hair correctly+drench it in grease (like mineral oil primarily based products), and there’s like flaky residue throughout :/
3. When individuals with curly hair say that they’ve afro hair. Not, the, identical, thing!
4. black with pink tips hair When people with wavy hair get relaxer. You hair looks great AND is manageable, why would you do that
5. White caucasian hair that’s frizzy, I just want to get a tiiiny drop of oil and easy it down lool. (please no one take offence, my sister is white and has lovely long hair that gets frizzy, I love fixing it with some oil)
6. When girls with lengthy hair sit in front of you on the bus, and the hair is like TOUCHING your bag or your stuff, because it is so long. And the person does not realise.
7. When hair vloggers on youtube always complaining about getting the query “what’s your ethnicity”. I nonetheless to this present day do not perceive why that is an issue I all the time wonder what people’s ethnicity are, it’s attention-grabbing to know.
8. It is so frightening that More black girls wear their hair relaxed, than ladies that wear it natural. NO, I don’t mind relaxed hair, obviously half my hair is relaxed. I mind that Extra black women have relaxed hair, than pure hair. How strange would or not it’s if extra caucasian, asian, latino and so on and so forth individuals rocked a life long CURLY perm, than those that wore their hair in its natural state.
Does anyone agree or disagree with me Please share!
I used to be tagged by lovely Sdestra who writes an awesome hair blog! Do not forget to verify her out. Thanks so much for tagging me, although I’m not precisely as much of a hair blogger as I’d wish to.
I tag all these superb hair bloggers:
http://sharon-871sher.blogspot.co.uk/ (not a hair blogger but has an ideal weblog)
OMG, I used to be going to make an enormous come again after being M.I.A for 2 days.- only to discover that I can not upload any new photos *crying* . Can I not blog anymore Has anyone had this blogger 1gb picture restrict challenge Anyone know how to fix this
If you adored this article so you would like to be given more info pertaining to closure generously visit our own website.